'Sakura' - New Shamisen Lesson just released!

Ladies and bros! The ‘Sakura’ shamisen lesson is here! http://bachido.com/learn/songs/sakura

As cherry blossoms bloom, is it any coincidence that I’ve just released a shamisen course for the traditional Japanese folk song ‘Sakura’? Quelle coïncidence!

This new shamisen course is online and available only at Bachido.com!

Awesome! This was the first song I learned to play on shamisen. Eager to check it out. Thanks for creating and posting, Kyle~!

Sweet! That’s why I made it! :stuck_out_tongue:

My pleasure. Enjoy!

Actually, I have a proposition for you. I’ll send you a PM.
(That’s what we call a teaser, folks.)

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!

Shame that there was no “Trailer” for the song :smiley: you know showing off a little how the song is supposed to go.

edit: Ahhh i failed. There is a “trailer” in the songs section in learning center

And a question.

When you buy a song from here, can you download it on your computer? or is it saved in your profile or what?

Ortjo: Though you eventually found it, that’s actually informative to know, as others may have the same difficulty. In my next course, I should include a sampling of the melody in the trailer.

You could say it’s saved to your profile. Your purchase is recorded at Bachido, so when you log in, you can go there and view it any time. Currently, the way it’s set up is just like the crash course - streaming HD video. Setting it up for downloads would be something great to do in the future, and will take some time to do so.

Well glad to help :stuck_out_tongue:
And yeah i’d like to download the videos someday.

Happy happy joy joy!
AND it looks like your notation is the same as the one i’ve been learning too. When i get a few pennies i shall be signing up for it!

Amanda! I thought of you while uploading it, as I knew you’ve been waiting for this song. :slight_smile:

i honestly jumped up and down when i saw it posted, i can play the first part from memory, it’s the middle faster part i need to learn next

I am going to play this with laser like intent :slight_smile:

(as suggested by Kyle in the course)

Kyle your courses give a 365 day money back guarantee. If we buy a course do we have lifetime access to those we paid for or does the course payment/access expire after one year?

Lifetime access, my friend!

1 Like