Song dedication to B H in Austria!

Hey B H ! This one is for you!

okay that keeps me going :slight_smile:

what an awesome surprise out of the blue … yeah safe to say I didn’t see that coming :slight_smile:

Aki Kevin Kyle and Nitta Oyako DOMO Arigato … :slight_smile:

Thanks B H ! Glad you caught this post!

Yeah haha I am glad too … :slight_smile:

Also I really like that tune … (actually this is my favorite shamisen tune and I might have mentioned that before … about once a month on this forum alone … :slight_smile:

And to get such a greeting and dedication from the composers is awesome … :slight_smile:

I’ll send Masahiro a brief thank you in english and also share the clip with a thank you on facebook tagging everyone but Kevin please also relay my appreciation and joy and thanks for this to Hiroshi and Masahiro when possible …

Next time we film Kizuna, wouldn’t it be so grand if we actually had the real BH on the center stage? :slight_smile:

I would be up for THAT anytime without any excuses … except for the place of gathering for the financial excuse i hate to can’t avoid otherwise we’d have coffee and a duet in santa cruz in about 24 hours … :slight_smile:

Did someone say Coffee and music in Santa Cruz!? in 24 hours?
Oh wow! How I wish that could come true!!!

Happy birthday, BH(^O^)/
I also love this BH song very much. Expressing taxi driver’s melancholy so well.
Somehow the song leads to tears and I don’t know why.

Kizuna (if you mean the clips here and the far out greeting to me) is truly also to me a tune for good and bad times or in other words just awesome anytime … :slight_smile:

As for the austrian taxi driver (bh) song by kevin kmetz and featuring lyrics by karl hedlund i dont find that one overly sad actually it rather gets me pumped up for driving and facing whatever lovely customers the day might bring so I don’t cry … I hit the gas … :slight_smile:

Thanks Kyoko and I got your lucky charm with me all the time and we gotta have coffee beer and sake sometime …

BH: Good to hear you cherish the lucky charm. May it protect you and keep you comfortable all the time.