Team Bachido 2014 Taikai Party Bus Tunes ATTACK!!

Hoi hoi all who plan to attend the Team Bachido 2014 tour~!!

Last year we had a rather awesome exchange of music in the Party Bus; got to check out some rad tunes from all different genres, regions, and scenes provided by members who were riding along.

I’ll admit: It got kinda crazy at times, with shuffling what was currently playing (MP3 player/iPod, phone, CD, madolin, etc). So I have a proposition…

Everyone make a CD (or two) with some of your favorite, most bumpin’, awesome tracks that you wanna share! All genres are welcome, and diversity is encouraged~! Then we can just pop them in and let it ride as we cruise through the beautiful landscapes of Aomori-ken.

This is an experiment, but I hope it proves to become a tradition.

Last year we had some amazing tracks shared with us by members such as Jamie Low, Travis Galenzoski, Kevin Kmetz, and myself. Let’s see what kinda sounds we can bring to the table this year.

A word of caution: Try not to put too many mellow songs in a row. Last year when we had a terribly mellow playlist on, Kevin started to doze off as he was driving (I had put it on, so I take the blame). We need stuff that will blow your mind and make you wanna shake your butt!

Adrian,
Yeah! Good idea! I especially remember the music contributions of Jamie Low as being Awesome!

Sounds good Adrian. I know the song Running Wild - Adrian (Son of Satan) needs to be included as a tribute to you! I hope you take it in the right way.

Aw, Kevin, you’re too kind. For this year, I hope everybody’s onboard with ska versions of Ghibli songs.

Everything and anything is welcome~! I’d personally prefer having collections of music from various genres on each CD; think it would shake up the mix a bit more, yunno? But yeah, just throw a ton of stuff together and it’ll be rad xP

Nope, sorry Adrian, but I’m putting together a 72-hour master mix of just Ghibli ska. Get used to it.

Oh man, Ghibli ska is my favorite genre as well! Then we can have two of those!

Is there even 72 hours of Ghibli music…? And where can I get a CD that can hold 72 hours of music? I feel like I need at least one of those…

I’ll contribute my progressive-house remix collection of Ghibli tunes to the pile. I also have an album that Kyary Pamyu Pamyu produced that is Ghibli tracks. On the pile it goes…