The Raising Fighting Spirit Notation - Naruto

Hello hello,
I recently wrote a notation for “The Raising Fighting Spirit” from Naruto because I love the series to death haha. I know it may not be the longest/hardest thing to notate, but I thought maybe someone can find it usefull :stuck_out_tongue:.
Note wise - I believe I’m accurate.
Rhythm wise - um… I don’t really know what I’m doing but hopefully you can figure it out? I’ll link the song so you can reference it. The shamisen part starts around 00:48 seconds in.

[Removed the notation and will pm whoever wants it, I’m a little unclear if I can post notations that aren’t from Bachido school or if it’s no notations whatsoever so I’d rather not risk it.]

(Please excuse my subpar writing, also the little lines above any double digit number is to show it’s a double digit and not two separate numbers.)

5 Likes

Oh my god I would love the notation to this (and any other Naruto songs!). It’s a huge nostalgia attack for me!

Sent! You’ll be the first to know if I write any other ones :slight_smile:

Please send the tab to me if possible. I love the show.

There ya go! Have fun with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, big nostalgia vibes! I would love to get my hands on the notation too, if you wouldn’t mind sharing! :smile:

For sure! Have fun with it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this still available? I’d like to try myself :star_struck:

You betcha! Sending it over now

1 Like

Sounds great! Could I get a copy>?

Yup yup! Check your inbox

1 Like

Can i get a copy too? I would love to play that song, because naruto is my favorite anime :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I would love to also get a copy of the sheet music for this too, if you don’t mind! :slight_smile:

Oops, sorry for the late reply, sending it now!

Could you send me the notations too? Would realy like to learn this song😄

Hi, I would love to get this notation too, please :pray: and any others, if you have any more. Naruto soundtrack is really fantastic and possibly played a key role in putting shamisen on the first spot among musical instruments in my heart.

I’d be interested in this as well if you don’t mind

Would you be so kind as to send it to me as well? Gotta scratch an anime itch

i would like a copy too, please.

Mind if I have a copy too?