Trying to find sheet music for the Song of Storms from Legend of Zelda

Long story short, I watched Shamio’s cover of the Song of Storms (awsome stuff by the way, check him out if you haven’t) and decided I wanted to try to play it. Shamio doesn’t upload the sheet music for his covers (at least not to my knowledge) so I tried to replicate the song as best as possible on my nagauta. Unfortunately, I’m a total rookie when it comes to this. I’ve only been learning for a about a month and still can’t play a full song (actually, my shamisen is kinda old so it’s pretty jury-rigged together. Poorly-sanded itomaki, fishing line for strings, don’t have a bachi yet, you get the picture) so I tried to see if I could find any existing sheet music for it, but there’s none for shamisen. If anyone here knows where I can find a cover, or if anyone here has made a cover of it before, I would greatly appreciate it. And if not, well I guess i’ll have to git gud. Thanks!

1 Like

UPDATE: Ok, since making this post I’ve managed to get a tsugaru shamisen and have definitely put in more work into trying to figure songs out for myself. For anyone interested in a (at least a basic) cover of the Song of Storms, it goes as follows:

Apologies if it’s really rough, i don’t really know how to properly write music.

2 Likes