UK England Tsugaru shamisen for sale

152813747_967240077146078_4843304156133567996_n 152840663_1350164942009624_5638219102624745735_n

Selling my Tsugaru shamisen, newly skinned in 2021 by Kyle abbott. This is a mitsuori Tsugaru shamisen, There’s a chip at the top but that gets covered by the tenjincover which should’ve been used to prevent the chip to begin with! Skins brand spankin new, its got a yellow Doukake, i’ve got bachi, koma, mitsuori case, strings, capos, got all sorts of things I can include in sale if needed. I don’t play anymore due to arthritis issues. I thought i’d be fine as tsugaru shamisen are bigger and wider but unfortunately not, arthritis pains etc are worse with it. This is a beautiful shamisen, made really really high quality that should be played. Feel free to also message for sound clips

1 Like

I don’t need a shamisen. But I am so sorry about your arthritis issue that prevents you from playing it. :cry:

1 Like

Sent a private message

1 Like

Open to sending abroad :slight_smile: Its currently located in England UK, but as its mitsuori it can fold up and easily be sent to USA , europe or anywhere else :slight_smile:

Hello,
Just to check, has this been sold?

1 Like

Hey there @EoghanJR :slight_smile: it’s till available.

1 Like

Hello, glad to hear back.
I’m in England too and am currently looking for a tsugaru shamisen. Please could you send some sound, or any other information.

Thanks,
Eoghan Ross

1 Like

Or are you able to send me any contact details?

1 Like

yep yep, pardon delays in chatting. I’m not recieving notifications of this for some reason. This shamisen was recently reskinned by Kyle abbott in california. I bought the tsugaru thinking it’d be easier on my arthritis than my minyou shamisen, but it wasn’t unfortunately. Send me over a private message on here, or if your on facebook that’d be easiest for me. Redirecting... and we can sort out pricing for shipping etc together :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply: I will message you on Facebook shortly under the name Eoghan

1 Like

Hi is this instrument still for sale? I am looking to start playing shamisen, I am a pro guitarist. What cost.
Contact Terry Rolison 07850884035