UK student concert

Hi all,

The yearly UK shamisen student concert is approaching quickly! Like last year, we are also so lucky to have Shamisen Berlin join us, as well as a special guest… so far it looks like there will be around 20-30 performers which is a great turnout, and it will also be a good opportunity for beginners/people thinking of starting to see the real deal and ask questions. I’ve attached a photo of last year’s turnout

Hope to see you there!

Forwarded from Hibiki Ichikawa himself:

Dear Everyone

Hi, this is Hibiki.

Hope you are all well.

I would like to announce that I am organizing the regular concert of my students again in February 2020.

It will be ‘Hibiki Ichikawa Students Concert vol.7’.

I am sure the concert will be a fantastic opportunity for each student to show the progress of lesson to the family and friends.

Please see the details below.

<Time&Date>

[Saturday 22nd February 2020](calendar:T2:Saturday 22nd February 2020)

Meeting time for students: Probably 4pm for the rehearsal, but I will confirm this when the time gets closer.

Doors open: 6pm Performance: 6:30pm-8:30pm(TBC)

<Venue> *Same venue as last time

Trinity Church Centre [15 Nether Street London N12 7NN](geo:0,0?q=15 Nether Street London N12 7NN)

http://www.findachurch.co.uk/details/north-finchley/11177.htm

The location is approximately same walking distance from Woodside Park station and West Finchley Station on Northern Line.

Buses are more convenient and the bus numbers are 82, 460, 125,etc. You could check all the buses arriving North Finchley Bus terminal. It is about 5-6 mins bus ride from Finchley Central bus stop.

Parking is available.

<Admission>

Free (However, donation is welcome as I will prepare a tray for that, especially for tea and biscuit area)

<Programme>

Solo performance by each student as well as ensemble by advanced students (with Hibiki’s assistance if needed)

Demonstration by teacher Hibiki

Shamisen Berlin(https://www.shamisen-berlin.de/en) members (10 people) are planning to join the concert again.