VIDEO 3days in w/my first shamisen

A few of you asked, and as embarrassed as i am here yah go.
I know my posture is bad and sitting in a chair but i have a leg injury that im nursing, keep in mind plz when watching this, i have no musical background and cant even play guitar lol

Awesome first the good looking doukake you made overnight and now a video … (as for me I observed a minute of silence in shame) Although not documented I enjoyed approaching my first homemade stick with 3 strings without a proper tuning even at first and also not thinking of musical theory but just looking to see what sounds I could get out of it and fooling around with it this way a great way to start and welcome to the forum also from me …

Dude, your room is awesome! Also, mega props for posting a video in such short duration after having procured your first shamisen~!! Happy to have you here with us, and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Ganbatte~!!

Nice work dude! Just hang in there and everything will come along. I know that it is hard in the beginning but the way I improved and still improving my posture and bachi holding technique is to think about what I’m doing and considering if there’s a better way to do it. If you just give that stuff some thinking every time you play it will come naturally.