Bachido Blogcast E58

A day after arriving, I head to Yoyogi Kouen for the Pre-Team Bachido Gathering, which was arranged by Bachido Members (Couple edition!) Anne and Grant.

It was a relaxed and very casual gathering, which was a wonderful start, considering that the following six days would be the most intense week of epic we’ve ever had. (and I’m not exaggerating)

Oh man, that baby was too cute. No expression on her face, ever, but she still clearly loved the music. So glad you got her on camera.

Yeah I know right!? Seriously, that was the most adorable cherub I’ve ever. Yeah, she had a serious face but her love of the music came out in her clapping!

Too precious! Hopefully she’ll be joining Team Bachido in Tour of 2023!

をおおお、she is too cute!! as Masa san says. And the hot dog man, cool, John san singing Nagauta really JAPANESE or better than Japanese, Masa san singing and playing …… I should have been there (T_T)

Kyoko-san, we will be next year, right?! :slight_smile:

Seriously, dude; great beginning to a crazy week.
I’m so glad Masa-san tagged along!

Looks like a good time. :slight_smile:

Eric, it was and it only gets more epic. I look forward to seeing you at a future Team Bachido tour! :slight_smile:

I would love to! This one overlapped with my finals though. :stuck_out_tongue:
Looking forward to more footage.

Linda san, Yes, I am already thinking about the next gathering in Tokyo and up to Aomori.