Bachido Blogcast E60

Day 2 in Japan! We all take the Shinkansen to set off into the next leg of the journey, shamisen training and hilarity at the residence of Kevin Kmetz!

Bonus content: In the first 48 hours of meeting each other, many inside jokes were formed that remained in constant use during and after the Team Bachido tour. Though it may not make the most sense to watch, or might be “you had to have been there” moments, part of this blogcast is dedicated to preserving these moments for future embarrassment.

These videos are making me incredibly jealous. xD

Mission accomplished! :stuck_out_tongue:

tEh rAnDomNesS! Soo good

Ruuuuuuuuuuude…

OOOMMMGGGG!! I absolutely kid you not. As I was loading up my computer, I was just thinking about a recent situation with a friend, and in my head I thought, “ruuuuude.” 10 seconds later, I see your post.

BachiFate strikes yet again! (or whatever it is)

It’s really only random taken, even if only slightly, out of context. Else-wise; there was a very clear flow from inside-joke to inside-joke.

Watching this made me bust up laughing so hard I started crying. Hilarity!

seems like a lot of fun you had. like it!
How was the カレー・ライス btw?

cheers
Ale

The preview pic makes everything look so serious.

Haha! It definitely brings back memories!

Ale: the カレーライスwas nostalgic as always, though スープカレー will always remain my favorite. :slight_smile:

I’ve been honing psychic powers over the years. Glad to see I’m finally getting some range.

I’ve just gotta say I’m just so stoked that the bling in the music happened to align with Grant’s bite at 1:12.

Might that be a Daruma doll on the shelf at 3:29? It’s rather hard to tell. Of all the things on this video, I end up checking out the decor…

So now I want to know Kevin’s girl policy. Sharing is caring?

Karl!!! (^o^)

Karl!!! (^o^)

That’s a perfectly legitimate question Linda! Remember, he was the only member who was concerned about the placement of the mon on women’s shirts, so you know this question is coming from a noble place.

Karl: You’re gonna have to go to find out, buddy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, I’m just worried if I bring my girlfriend. You know what I’m saying? :slight_smile:

Well, she’s a girl, so his policy still applies! :smiley: