Bachido Blogcast E72

Today is the individual division at the Hirosaki Taikai. Grant Reimer steps up to the stage! Having found out that he was entered into the wrong class, he had to shorten his piece by 30 seconds to fit in the time limit. Miraculously, he pulled it off!

I’m confused … I thought you guys went last summer … Are there two? Are you there now also, Kyle?

Lorraine, this is from the May 2013 taikai. Kyle’s “today” is a narrative one, as it were, rather than meaning this actual day in September. This sometimes happens to people who drink too much coffee… !!!

Linda, Not necessarily. Who’s to say the taikai wasn’t today?? Why can’t today be May four months from then?

Don’t worry, when you throw out those tea bags and fill your cup with the dark master, your mind will be opened. :slight_smile:

That was Awesome Grant Reimer!

Linda, Not necessarily. Who’s to say the taikai wasn’t today?? Why can’t today be May four months from then?

Don’t worry, when you throw out those tea bags and fill your cup with the dark master, your mind will be opened. :slight_smile:

No no no, too much physics and time travel … head … hurts … confusion … Where’s the coffee? No, seriously, all this talk about coffee, now I want some.

:wink: Grant, you were awesome, WAYTAGO!! Take Vacation!!

Indeed. Who’s to say that calendars don’t lie ? And who 's to say we are not all taking part in some out of control Government Group Hallucinatatory Coffee -based mind control/dream experiment that has gone haywire? We could be all living in the 1960s strapped to some couch dreaming up this whole world of life in 2013 right? With our only actual means of communicatin being this forum here in Bachido. Yet we are all so emersed in the dream of our current life that we don’t even realize it and we think this site has something to do with Shamisen etc. Someday soon we will wake up and all stare at each other in some dimly lit basement room and realize that none of the past 30-40 years has happened yet. So that would then mean that this footage of Grant Reimer is actually from the future!

Good Job future Grant!

I think a conspiracy government would wipe out our memory of shamisen and coffee and somehow a bachido group would find the means of broadcasting this site out there and make coffee available to a growing number of people too . . .

http://freecarvers.com/sem/bachi.jpg

Why can’t today be May four months from then?

But of course it can, Kyle - don’t you know that I already know that???

when you throw out those tea bags…your mind will be opened. :slight_smile:

Well, since you only drink coffee, how do you know what exactly is in those darker teas of mine?? :wink: You might have your own mind opened if you were to sample some of my brews!!! (^o^)

If you ever make it to Toronto, maybe we can have a taste-off - you bring some coffee and your coffee maker (you won’t approve of mine, I assure you), and I’ll teach you a thing of two about teas…deal?

No no no, too much physics and time travel … head … hurts … confusion …

Lorraine, it gets much better once you stop trying to make any sense of it all and just go with the time travel…

What if I told you the Shamisen really has 4 strings. Our minds are not just ready to absorb that truth yet.

Anyway I stayed up to listen to Grant and Anne! Great work!

Hahaha, you guys are so fun :slight_smile: XOXO