Can someone make me a notation for a specific song?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if one of you awesome people could do me a HUGE favour? I found an amazing Tsugaru Jonkara Bushi Kyu by Takahashi Chikuzan. It is NOT the same as the one on Bachido schoolhouse otherwise I wouldn’t be asking. :slight_smile:
It is a very slow song but I am not yet at that level where I can just make notation by listening to it. I am more than happy to compensate you for your time as well as I’d send you the song from Itunes.

Cheers!!!

Sasha

Could you send me the link of the piece? I will have a listen. If there’s no video, it’s in generally pretty hard to get it very accurately (moistly on string / stroke).

Hey thank you for the reply!!

I will send it to you later today after work. There is no video but the tune is very slow. I feel like maybe in a year or so of practice I’d be able to do it myself so I’m pretty sure it would be easy for you.

Thanks again!

Sasha

Hey what is your email address? I cannot find it on youtube so I’ll gift you the album from ITunes.

Chungwan.choi@gmail.com

Could you have a listen to a song I found? I tried asking my music instructor for help with notations but she had a hard time. I’d really appreciate it.

Message me the link, I can have a listen.

The website wouldn’t let me post the link on this message so I put a space between the first / and the second / at the beginning of the link. if you could copy and paste thm together that’d be great!

https:/ /www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZeq7YTVJ7g

This is the link to the video. It’s a very simple song but I can’t figure out the notes. Thank you for listening to it!:grinning: My apologies for the complication.

It’s Nitaboh. I’m pretty sure Kevin Kmetz uploaded the score here in the site !

Edit : here is the link to the post : Nitaboh song tab

Thank you so much for posting the tab @Patrick_Younes!