Hey!!!!! Wednesday evening Bachido Jam in Misawa, Japan!

For all Bachido members in Japan I would like to host a Jam session/early practice session this Wednesday evening! I haven’t really gotten in touch with anyone yet but it looks like the plan is for everyone to be arriving here in Misawa tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday yes? Darn it I really really really hope that is still the plan! Please get in touch with me everyone out there! I haven’t heard from very many people yet and have just now gotten in touch with Kyle who is already here! So contact me ASAP PLEEEEEEASE!

I have two new students for Shamisen and a third potential student who I have invited so please guys…let’s jam Wednesday evening! That’s like the day after tomorrow! Wooooooooot! I’ll make curry rice too, if there’s time. Well anyway, we’ll see!

Down. I mean, I’m already gonna be there, but… yunno, just thought I’d show interest/confirmation. Can’t wait to practice/jam with everyone!

Damn it. Wasn’t that interested in playing shamisen, but the rice… the rice man… oh woe is me.

Woo ow, this Wednesday evening, all the dreams coming true and history under making…

we are missing the rice too yes can’t wait for the next happy post that makes me think of a great time in Japan . . . :slight_smile:

With Kevin’s home cooking??? Doubly-count me in!!

us too! we are leaving niigata and heading for iwate today!

Yeah! If you guys want curry rice let’s all work together! That way it will go a lot faster and we will have more time for playing Shamisen. I’ll buy all the ingredients and provide the pots, pans, knives and kitchen! What do y’all say?? Oh! I’ve invited some friends from the Air terminal where I work. They probably won’t come but just in case let’s make tons of food! I can order pizza as well! Plus we’ll surely have tons of beer and some special liquor compliments of Kyoko san! etc.! It’s gonna be fun! Pat! You better join us tomorrow night! I’ve been referring to tomorrow night as “The Night of Pat Deaton!” there are fliers plastered all over town too! So be sure to make it!

I want a rain check!
Kevin, are you gonna make curry next year, too?? :wink: