Hirosaki Taikai - Deadline JAN 10th!!

Nitta san has just written about the Hirosaki taikai. Anyone planning to join the Hirosaki/Kanagi taikai with Bachido, please read carefully.

From Nitta san:

よし!!
(Yay!!)

まず弘前の大会です
(First, the Hirosaki taikai)

団体に出場するには
一人2100円かかります
(For a group performance, it costs 2100 yen per person)

個人はどの部門も5000円かかります
(For Individual contestants, it costs 5000 yen.) The only people planning to compete individually are Grant and Anne, right?

日付は 5月3日4日です
The date is May 3rd and 4th.

登録は今月の10日ぐらいにしますか?
(Shall we register by the 10th of this month?)

出たい人は決まってる?
Have the people who want to join commited?

HOTEL RESERVATIONS (Fujimirando Ryokan)

とりあえず一人大体6000円です
(Firstly, one person costs 6000 yen)

2日3日4日にふじみランドに宿泊する予定です
The plan is to stay at Fujimirando on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.
3日から大会なので
(Because the 3rd onward is the taikai)

2日はケビンのみさわに宿泊する予定でもありかも!
(For the 2nd, Kevin might have a plan for lodging in Misawa)

In Summary

Entry deadline moved to January 10th (my apologies for the abruptness)

Hirosaki Taikai

Joining group performance?

Entry fee: 2100 yen
Lodging is 6000 yen.

Making a paypal payment of 2100 yen to info@masahironitta.com will confirm your participation to the taikai. Lodging can be payed for in person

Please include your name, age and nationality in the comments/information box.

Kanagi Taikai

The Kanagi Taikai hasn’t accepted registrations yet, so details on that will come later.

Tournament Attire

To represent Bachido, I will be making a special Bachido shirt for everyone. Basically, it is the Reppin’ shirt (http://bachido.com/products/swag), with your national flag added to the other breast side. This will help show people how global really is.

The shirt will cost $22 to make ($20 + $2 for shipping). Please make a paypal payment to store@bachido.com for $21 to cover the raw cost of making the shirt for you. Also, please include your nationality as well as shirt size. When you pay, I will design it, order it, and will bring it to Hirosaki for you.

If you have any questions, please let me know ASAP. I hope you can make it! :slight_smile:

Oh! I’ve just finished the beginner notation as well (discussed it with Kebin last night, and tabbed it out all day today)! I will send each person the PDF of it the entry fee has been sent. :slight_smile:

Sweet!
Just paid for both, shirt & sign-up fee.
I guess that means I’m officially in!

Oooohhh Snap!! Well that sucks :confused: because the first funding format i can file out starts at 10 of january :S and the decision if i get the funding or not would be in month or two so i guess i’m out then :confused:
there was an earlier funding thing i could’ve filed but it was before we had the info about this trip.

Guess i’m out of luck this year but in the coming years atleast i now know where i can get this kind of fundings and when to file them.
So maybe next year?

But never the less Good luck everyone and rock the crap out of them and present bachido as proud members! :PP

and i’m hoping to see lots of videos from the trip (and get depressed i couldn’t make it :smiley: lol)

Ah! No worries Ortjo! The 2100 yen is basically just to “reserve” your spot. That’s all. You can still proceed with your funding format no problem. If you get the funding two months later, you will already have your spot reserved. :slight_smile:

If it turns out funding doesn’t come through, you can still drop out this year (though Masahiro can’t get a refund the entry fee from the taikai organization).

So, if you think there is even a slight chance that you can come this year, you should reserve your spot. :slight_smile:

Oh
well then! that’s awesome :PP
i was all depressed and stuff :DDDDD

Nice. Then i’m going to proceed as planned

Guys, as I won’t be able to go to Hirosaki in May,I am wishing you the biggest luck possible and a glorious victory in name of Bachido!!!

Okay how about the shirt? any deadlines?
and then the lodging? deadlines for that?
I’m all about deadlines apparently :DDDD

edit: accidently posted it twise and now i’m so lame i can’t remove it :DD hehe

(discussed it with Kebin last night, and tabbed it out all day today)! >

Kebin the kebabman

edit: accidently posted it twise and now i’m so lame i can’t remove it :DD hehe

actually you can, just delete everything you wrote
:wink:

Shinji: Aw la~me! :stuck_out_tongue: Hopefully you can come next year! Or perhaps there is some way you could host a Bachido event in Brazil? (because there is a big Japanese community there, I think, it might be possible)

Ortjo!

Shirt… I’ll be making them all next week, after the deadline passes. If you still aren’t sure if you can make it or not, I’ll still prepare a shirt for you just in case. Better safe than going up on stage naked. :wink:
As for lodging, no deadlines. We will pay Nitta san in person for that.

I’m all about deadlines apparently

'Ey, nothing wrong with that! :slight_smile:

Holy bro!!! Sound the trumpet!!! Sound the trumpet!!!

Nitta san just wrote, saying that Hiroshi Nitta (his father) will be joining us!!!

My friends, this is major epicness!! I don’t think Hiroshi san has gone to the taikai in… well, a lot of years! (Is that correct, Kevin?)

akemashite omedetou bachido.

ohh i am so jealous, this is going to be THE bachido team debut!!
Go Bachido!Go!

i have just come back to Ireland, its miserable here, dark, rainy and soo gloomy…auch

I can’t go to the taikai this year, but I hear from Masahiro that some of you will also be visiting Sapporo… and I’m looking forward to meeting you then! :slight_smile:

My friends, this is major epicness!!

Haha! I hope he goes solo + play with us/you

The shirt will cost $22 to make ($20 + $2 for shipping). Please make a paypal payment to store@bachido.com for $21 to cover the raw cost of making the shirt for you. Also, please include your nationality as well as shirt size. When you pay, I will design it, order it, and will bring it to Hirosaki for you.

Wait, do you want us to paypal you $22 or $21? Are you donating $1 to each one of us as a bribe to get us to go?

Sounds like you folks will have a blast. I’m a bit sad I’m not coming :confused: But hey, there’s the Bachido festival next year which I’m definately coming for!

Wait, do you want us to paypal you $22 or $21? Are you donating $1 to each one of us as a bribe to get us to go?

Oh snap, I thought I fixed that. No no, $22 please. :slight_smile:
I’ll think of some way to bribe/plead/blackmail if need be. :wink:

Karl: I know, man! I wish you could make it. :frowning: Do you think there’s a chance you could get funding like Ortjo is trying to do?
If not, indeed! I’ll see you at the Bachido festival! :smiley: Most likely, we’ll all do a group performance of Kita no Hibiki again, so you won’t miss your chance to join in the stage magic! :slight_smile:

Nitta san just wrote, saying that Hiroshi Nitta (his father) will be joining us!!!

Oh, holly Buddha!!! It is beyond my imagination and way happiness
!(◎_◎;)
本当にほんと??? honnto ni ???