Kizuna Tabs

First time poster here.

Would anyone happen to have tabs for the duet Kizuna?

Thanks

Sorry, IDK this. Is it traditional?

I do, but I don’t know if it’s ok to post them since its sold in the store here. I’ll PM Kyle to see if it’s alright and get back to you :smiley:

And Ale, it’s a modern duet by Nitta Oyako.

Thanks for the response. I wasn’t aware that they were sold on the site. Do you have a link? I can’t seem to find them.

Yw!
It’s part of the Nitta ryu scorebook here

http://bachido.com/store/media

Nitta Oyako?

It’s Hiroshi and Masahiro Nitta’s name as a duo. They’re awesome and a huge part of the reason bachido is what it is today!

Thank you Ian! I was about to reply the same thing. Masahiro’s book is a great purchase. A lot of great pieces are in it such as Akita Nikata Bushi, Kizuna, Kita no Hibiki, etc…

Sure thing! :smiley:

I love the book too, not only are all the pieces and arrangements amazing but there’s so much thought and detail put into the anecdotes after each one about the technique going into each piece. My Japanese level isn’t quite high enough yet to grab all of it, but it’s getting there and so far it’s been really useful!

Congratulations on your splendid taste Erik and welcome on the forum and Sakura enjoy below a youtube clip featuring the kizuna tune . . .