Nagoya gathering II on June 23rd Sunday 2013

Ladies and gentlemen!!!
Here is the call for second gathering in Nagoya.

Place: Kanayama, Nagoya
http://shop.joysound.com/shop/joysound-kanayama/
The karaoke joy sound Kanayama ten is just in front the south exit of Kanayama station.Near Boston Musium of Nagoya. (did you know we have a Boston museum? )

Gathering time: a bit before 11:00pm.
Time: 11:00am — 4:00pm or later.
We will have lunch at the Karaoke box.
Foe the time being we have four people, three are taking shamisen. We welcome more members who would like to join in us!!!

Fee: Karaoke room ¥1200each + lunch.

Only one more week to go!
I’ve been practicing 津軽よされ節 but still have a long way to go…Anyway I hope I can demo my progress for you all and get some of your feedback in the karaoke box!
Getting excited!

Oh, that’s wonderful, Josh!!! I am gonna take moving picture for you on 津軽よされ節!!!
I think I would like to play one of those Bach!!!

Regular Bachido Gatherings!!

Jea~lous!!

Yes, I hope we can gather every other month or so!!!

Hey guys around Nagoya!!! We will get together tomorrow and it will not be wet! Just check your instrument in good condition.
See you soon!

Fiber-sen is A-okay! See you tomorrow Kyoko! (^o^)/

Great, Josh!!! ♪(^^)o o(^^)♪

Have a great time guys!

Yesss! The main benefit of Fibersen finally pays off! :smiley:

Thank you, Kyle!!!
I am on my way to Nagoya.

Arriving at Kanayama eki shortly!

We had a brilliant (as British says brilliant) time and Nagoya meeting of Bachido III will be on July 21st(^O^)/

Pics and videos, please! :slight_smile:

What Linda said! :slight_smile:

Sorry, we did not take any video or pics. Let me keep in mind to do next time.

Nagoya Bachido gatheringIII call, July 21stSunday!! Same time same place near Kanayama station.
Are you all ready, Josh, Pat and Akemi? And anyone with Tsugaru instrument, please keep the date in your mind, whoever passing by Nagoya, or joining some seminar in the morning on the day and free in the afternoon! We are planning to make it monthly.

So it seems it might be just 3 people for this month again. So, unfortunately I’m going to cancel this time. Sorry guys!. See you all at the next comvenient get-together! Keep practicing!

All right, no problem Josh. Let’s make it some other time!!! Keep practicing and survive this Nagoya heat!!!

For the next shamisen gathering at Kanayama karaoke box, let me know of your convenient dates? I am OK on Aug. 25th or any Sunday in September. Pat, Josh?
8月25日か9月のいずれかの日曜日で津軽三味線名古屋集会を金山のカラオケボックスでやりたいです〜。都合をお聞かせください。

Pat and me are all convenient any Sunday in September for the Nagoya gathering!! What is yours, Josh?
A shamisen player in Tokyo wants to come to this and a Shamisen bigginer might be able to come from this area. So at the most, six can come to the next Nagoya meet!