Nitta san is Coming to Aichi!!!

Hello, everyone. I am so excited to know the Masahiro Nitta san is coming to our place, Chita city, Aichi prefecture, Japan! Date: Dec. 1 Sat. 2:00pm.
If you are around this area, please email me through Bachido.
It is sponsored by a major oil company and free.
Cheers!

Kyoko-san, how exciting! You should get Kyle to “introduce” you to Nitta-san before then, so maybe you could get to go backstage with him… Kyle, how about it?? :slight_smile:

Awesome!! :smiley:

I can tell Masahiro that you are in the area. He should know who you are, as your lovely message to Yousuke has been put on the shirt. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your good idea, Linda san!!! And it is so kind of you to tell Nitta san about me in the area, Kyle!!!
I am so happy Nitta san might just recognize me at the concert. I am willing to wear Bachido T-shirt there.

It was an incredibly, surprisingly extraordinarily wonderful concert yesterday!!!
Nitta san collaborated with Taiko drummer, a Minyou vocalist, a pianist for most of the time. It started with his Tsugaru Yosare bushi solo. And varieties of music were performed. Japanese traditional Minyo, pops, European classic and his original song.
In ther middle were improvisation of Tsugaru and Shitar. It was so great that the audience got hypnotized.
About 1000 audience uttered spontaneous low voice many times throughout the concert, ooh … Wow … … Being surprised at the ausomeness of the play.

Sounds like you had a terrific time!

Maybe, terrifying awesome time?

Just got back an hour or so ago, so have a lot to catch up with!

Lovely summary, Kyoko! :smiley: Did you get to meet Nitta san?

Unfortunately I could not. But a man at the entrance was very kind and send my message to Nitta san. I am quite satisfied with it.

I just saw Nitta-san’s performance in Kokubunji, Tokyo! Sounds like the same program. Very exciting, he is a real pro (as if anyone ever doubted that), and the varied program was interesting and well-received by the audience. The group also did a few Christmas carols–Joy to the World, Jingle Bells and Silent Night! I did get a pic with Masahiro, which I put on my FB page.