Suggest topics for the Schoolhouse!

Are you enrolled in the Bachido Schoolhouse (http://bachido.com/lessons/webinars) and want to learn a specific song or skill? Post your suggestions / requests here, and the fine Bachido Instructors might use it in their next lesson!

Are instructors allowed to post requests? I’d like to learn some more Appalachian songs as once stated by Kyle Abbott.

That sounds fair! We need a range of beginner, intermediate, and advanced lessons!

Hey Kevin! Your wish is already granted! On January 23rd, I will be teaching one of my favorite Appalachian folk songs! Major tanoshimi yo!

Travis, that’s the underlying goal in every lesson. :slight_smile: With my lessons, I try to build up drills from a basic level to advanced, so every skill level has something to learn, and something further to strive for!

Great! I’m eagerly awaiting the next one!!

I’m looking forward to Akis videos! Definately need some more traditional songs to play.

Another topic I would find interesting is ascending the neck in various ways.

Waiting for the second part of Aki’s teaching.

Jacinthe, me too! :slight_smile: Actually, we’ve been recently thinking about this. To maintain the Active/Intensive membership schedule, we scheduled there to be two Active lessons (my videos) and two Intensive lessons (Aki, Kevin or Mike’s videos) each month. Basically, that ended up meaning they would have a lesson every two months.

Well, we recently discovered that it’s really hard to keep momentum when a multi-part lesson is spread too far apart. Thus, as soon as the other instructors have more lessons made, we are going to change the schedule so that all instructors will have a lesson every month! :slight_smile: Even more varied instruction, even more intensity! :slight_smile: