TEAM BACHIDO! ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ!! IMPORTANT NEWS & DEVELOPMENTS!

No worries, no worries for the tent!!! In Aomori, Nitta san has already reserved the rooms for about 30 members at a hotel near by the Aomori station for May 3rd and 4th. And for the potential new members, there’s other hotel near Aomori station. It is just all the hotels in Hirosaki are full.
Sorry to have caused unnecessary anxiety.
As for the transportation to Hirosaki from Aomori, it’s about 70minutes by train(¥650).
I think Nitta san and his wife are making maximum effort to make Bachido tour smooth and comfortable, and at the minimum cost.

Kyoko-san, thank you for your post, it is good to hear we won’t have to sleep in the tent! ^o^

Bachido mods: May I make a suggestion? (And don’t worry, “no” is a valid answer. :-))
With the ongoing changes, questions and discussions around this gig, and with information left in existing/sticky-ed threads that is no longer valid (for example, for any potential new members, the application package still shows that we’re competing in Aomori City when, in fact, we are now competing in Hirosaki, etc.), might it be worth starting a new, “this is the real, confirmed information” thread and un-stickying some of these existing ones? Then the only stuff that would get posted in that new thread would be info that is final and confirmed. That way, there might be a little less confusion about what’s going on, mods would not have to field as many questions, etc. Just a thought, fwiw…

From Misawa to Hirosaki transportation will be no problem!

So… Who plans to stay in Misawa ?
Please let me know soon! Seriously I don’t have a big enough tent (or yard for that matter) so we’ll have to look into hotels for some. I’ll be happy to help with that but please let me know SOOOOOOOON!!!

Looking forward to catching up with all you guy’s in (at) Hirosaki :slight_smile:
All practicing our songs like mad here in Blighty. Have started learning Kita no Hibiki from… well… Hibiki :slight_smile:

Linda! Good idea! I removed the previous Application Form sticky. I should have done that weeks ago, but with all the workshops and traveling these past weeks, I’ve neglected the internet-side of Bachido biz. I’m back though, and will be more on top of things now.

Kevin! I will be roosting there! After all, somebody has to wake you up at 4am, and that might as well be me! Takahashi san said she’d like to stay at your place as well if there’s a room for one person, but is perfectly fine with a hotel if not.

Pete! Looking forward to seeing you there! Hibiki wrote me a few weeks ago saying he wasn’t sure if he could get permission from his sensei to join Team Bachido. Do you know what the update on that is?

Kyle, he tells me that he can join in on your performance.
I didn’t realise how long Kita is! Hope I have enough time to practice both songs :slight_smile:

Yatta! I’ll confirm you two! :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’ll do fine! :slight_smile: