TEAM BACHIDO! Please Respond! Who is staying in Misawa this MAY ?

Well since (As Linda mentioned) Things sometimes get burried on this forum I thought perhaps posting as a new topic might have a better chance of getting seen.

I really need to know ASAP Who is planning to crash at my place.
Space is limited so if I don’t know soon I will assume you have gotten a hotel on your own. Soon means like within the next week or so.

As I mentioned before I’m happy to help with hotel booking but even that needs to be worked out Very Soon so if you are planning to join the Team Bachido experience this year please respond here !!!

Thanks everyone!

Just making it clear, but I am not planning to stay at your place, although I am planning to hang out with you guys in Misawa. When I filled out the application paperwork, I answered “yes” to the question “Will you need us to book lodging for you in Misawa?” and asked for 2 nights. (Meant for the nights of 5/1 and 5/2.) I assume that means I’ll be staying at a hotel nearby and also won’t have to do the booking myself, although I don’t know who’s actually doing the booking.

Kevin, as per my reply in the other thread, I will be arriving in Misawa on May 1 and I already have my hotel booked at the place Josh suggested.

Jamie, you might want to make your reservation on your own sooner rather than later, or ask Kevin to do it for you now. The hotel that Josh recommended, which people used last year, was the Princess and its nearby property the Princess Annex. (Sorry, don’t have the link to hand, but Josh or I could send it to you if you want.) When I booked my room several weeks ago, the main building was already full and there was limited availability in the Annex, FYI. (Of course, there are other hotels in Misawa, but I can tell you that several of them also had no singles availability when I checked a few weeks ago…)

As you know, I’m accepting the generous invitation!

I’m not sure I understand why another post is being made; why not just update existing ones? There are like, 3 or 4 sticky’d, ain’t they?

Regardless, I suppose another post may grab the eyes of some stragglers. Then again, it seems like the same 4-5 people chatting in circles (no offense intended; we are kind of lacking finite direction without Fearless Leader/Shachou, Sir Kyle of Abbott).

Kevin, good sir, I do believe you have been made privy to my tomette-ing at Chateau Kmetz. As a note to those staying at Chateau Kmetz: I must warn against anyone thinking that the jug-o-sake sold at the local konbini is a bargain. It tastes atrocious and no one will drink it….

Hehe. Well at least we will have some disinfectant when our fingers bleed after all the rocking that will take place.

Or you could always use it to bleach your hair…

Hm that would be something :slight_smile: using another local bleaching method i already once sported fair hair for a while years ago

Hey Kevin!

My apologies for not being on the forum or responding to messages. It has been a crazy month of workshops/touring and almost no time on the internets. Anywho, I am back!

If there is room, I would be honored to stay at Chateaux Kmetz and burn the midnight oil drinking with Adrian, Karl and any others who like to. (Linda? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Ah, I also asked Takahashi san (who returned to Toronto this morning), and she said she’d like to stay there as well, if you have room. If not, she said staying a hotel will be no problem.

Kyle, sure, I can burn some midnight oil with y’all, as long as someone gets back to my hotel!