The Bachido Gathering Hits Tokyo Again...

Lol, I’m pretty sure that I’m “that guy” Kyle is talking about. And in saying that, I know it sounds a little “mother hen” like Kyle said, but there is a time and place for everything, and we gotta all look out for each other! Because not only are we representing Bachido and foreigners everywhere, we’re also just trying to be good friends and make sure no one does something that they will regret later.

Given the group we are putting together, it’s going to be a mega awesome time! And with all these new songs and material we are all learning, there will be epic jams like never before! The earth will split open beneath us and the spirit of Nitaboh shall rise forth once again!
… okay, that might have be a little early to speculate on such things, but I think you guys get the idea.

You’re not singular “that guy” buddy. :wink: Yes, I did talk to you about it because I was gonna mention it on the forum. But you said it even better. Let’s all look out for each other!! :slight_smile:

ROUGH Time Layout (subject to change… up to and including, on the day of):
12 PM: Meet at Asakusa Station (Ginza Line) Exit 1.
Don’t Be Late!!!

12:15 PM - Head To Restaurant

ROUGHLY 2 PM - Head to MIKADO Shamisen Shop in Asakusa

ROUGHLY 2:30/3PM: Take Bus from Asakusa to Katoh Shamisen
(can you imagine how freaked out the Japanese people will be to see all these shamisen-wielding gaijin hop on a tiny Tokyo bus!!)

ROUGHLY 3:30 /4 PMish - Arrive at Katoh Shamisen, and things get a little crazy (^_-)

Evening (7/8/9 PM ~): Drinking…?

Midnight~ Stragglers unite!

Bachido Life-line

Ladies and Gents,

Sorry for taking so long to get this up…

As a few of you have emailed me asking about contact information for the day of the event, I present to you… The Bachido Lifeline Phone:

Phone Number: 080 4088 2374
Email: bachido@softbank.ne.jp

Should you get lost, arrive too early (because I’m sure nobody would want to be late!), or otherwise just want to chat with a Bachido member just like you, this is the number to call!!!

Thanks for that!! I’m sure ill be early, i’m going to try to meet you guys…at the restaurant I guess? Around when I think you’ll be finished. Then hopefully I can tag along for heading to the jam with my Koto. That’ll be my little workout for the day.

At the moment though, my cell phone has decided to fizzle out on me!!! I hope ill get it sorted tomorrow before the big day, otherwise I might have to borrow my husbands cell phone or something. >_

So youre not coming at 12?

I thought the restutant finished at around 2 or 2:30? Ill meet at the restutant when you guys think you’ll be finished and tag along from there. Would 12 be better?

Well 12 would be better so you can see the performance at the restaurant and enjoy lunch with all of us
But if that’s not possible, then perhaps 2ish would be appropriate

Norm san, Nahomi san wants to know the place to gather after 7pm.

Hey Bachido gang! I had a blast! Sorry I had to run and missed out saying bye to so many. If I hadn’t caught the train I did I’m not sure I could have made it home before the trains stopped tonight.

But no worries! Got home just fine. Thanks for everything!! I had a great time! You guys are awesome. :slight_smile:

Thought Everyone Might Want To See This:

Found it today while internet-ing