The Bachido Gathering Hits Tokyo Again...

Ladies and Gents

That time of year is coming once again…

http://bachido.com/events/18

… May 8th 2013 …

First, check out:

Then, check out:

Then take a peek at this years plan here: http://bachido.com/events/18

And finally go to and read the first post and follow the instructions to get your name on the list!

A clip from the 2012 gathering:

March??? Do you insist that I miss every meeting???

:stuck_out_tongue:

LOL

May

Its in May

Aw nuts, I just bought a non-refundable ticket for March again. :-S

Just kidding! (That was my fatal mistake last year) I will be there, and I believe Nitta san will be able to make it as well. It’ll be a nice post-taikai celebration! :slight_smile:

Oh, dear! How I would love to go!!! I have to think about it for another week.

Yeah, post taikai celebration! I’ll still be around, stoked! :wink:

Any further details yet? I’m holding a place for this gig in my Japan schedule! :slight_smile:

Well, I’m certainly going! If Norm cancels, we can all raid his house. He’s got a light that turns on with a remote! :slight_smile:

The further details are:

Its happening. Rain or Shine, stable ground or earthquake.
May 8th 2013.
Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan.

1 Full day from morning to night of pure shamisen awesomeness.
Bonding.
Playing.
Laughing.
Eating.
Celebrating.
Learning.

Be Ready.
If you think you are ready… you’re not.

Prepare your shamisen. Prepare your heart. Prepare your mind. And prepare your soul.

Because this day will blow all of them away.

Sounds like my first day in Japan is gonna be a doozie - especially that remote-light-turner-on thingie. {lol} (Oh yeah, and the meeting Kyle face-to-face part, too…) Hope I can stay awake for it all! :slight_smile:

Linda, you’re coming out for the Bachido Gathering this May! AWESOME!!!

wish I could come :stuck_out_tongue: Needa get my tools an hopefully ill succeed.

Kevin - how could I possibly pass this up?!?! {g}

Cana - long time no see! Well, save up this year and maybe we’ll see you at the 2014 shindig in Hokkaido (when/if it happens…)

Hopefully I am able to get a job soon ^.^ will definately save. Sorry for my inactivity everyone! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m looking forward to May, so much!!! Only two months more to go! Counting…

This will be epic.

Hey everyone!

Just got off the Skyper with Norm Nakamura. He told me that he needs to make reservations at the restaurant very soon. Anyone who plans to attend, please RSVP here ASAP so he’ll know you’re coming.- http://bachido.com/events/18

To state the obvious, if he doesn’t know you are coming, he won’t be able to reserve a spot for you. So all you need to do is just a few clicks! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Kyle

Sorry I decided not to join in the Tokyo gathering this year( ; ; ) I have long wondered what to do because I would love to meet Linda san!

Last year I met Norm and John, and this coming Hirosaki Taikai gives me a chance to meet Kyle, Grant and Anne. But not Linda san.

After a lot of thought on this, I came to a conclusion, as a domestic travel, going to Aomori is long enough and I have another chance to meet her in Japan.

Hope this year again, it is going to be reeeeeal fun for all!!!