The Bachido Gathering Hits Tokyo Again...

Kyoko-san, we’re going to try to meet in Nagoya, right? (I’m still working on my itinerary, I should be able to tell you a date soon…). Have a great time in Aomori!

Linda-san: it is great we can make it in Nagoya! I am looking forward to hearing from you on the itinerary!

I won’t be available in the mid week because of work…but if theres a mini-meet in Nagoya I can probably try to attend especially if its on Sunday or Monday (my usual days off).

Kyokoさん and Linda, if possible, would you care for an extra member?

Josh: It is great if you can join us in Nagoya! Maybe Linda needs to go to Ohsu, Nagoya to see some Kimono.
I hope Linda could make it on Sunday. I usually work on Monday.Let’s wait and see how her itinerary is going.

As it looks that I’ll be joining everyone for the Hirosaki Taikai, I will more than likely be attending this event as well. Hurray!

Sound the trumpet!!!

Hey Josh - Kyoko-san and I have been communicating a bit “behind the scenes”, and I’ve re-worked my itinerary so I’ll be in Nagoya on Sunday May 19 and Monday May 20 (in addition to my quickie one-day trip there on May 9). So shall we three have a Nagoya Bachido mini-meet? Kyoko-san and I won’t have our shamisen with us, but I’m sure they have coffee in Nagoya. :slight_smile: We don’t have any specific plans yet, and I can’t find any live houses in the Nagoya area so far (as you can tell, we can’t hope to compete with Norm at event-making! {lol}). However, if you’re up for meeting, chatting, and figuring out what else to do together, we’d love to have you join us.

Of course, if anyone else will be in/near Nagoya at that time (Kyle - you still in Japan then??), the more the merrier! :slight_smile:

Sounds like a deliciously good time! (And I’m not talking about the coffee, for obvious reasons. :wink: Kevin knows what I’m talkin’ about! )

Snap! I’d love to go, but I’ll be in Sapporo at that time. Once again, we’re so close but so far! :wink:

Well, but we’ll have had Tokyo by then [hopefully!]…

Ah, that’s true! Thanks to Norm, our 5+ year long 連絡-based 知り合い can finally become a reality … だよ!

Ladies and Gents…

Please Stay Tuned
For a tasty video surprise to be released within the next 24 hours…

As promised… I give to you
The 2012

First Ever Bachido Tokyo Gathering

Norm!!! Thank you so much for the video! It is the awesome memory we got all together at Ueno and had a lot of fun.
I love you and Kevin’s reaction after Yukiki and me left the Karaoke box(^o^) we just did not know. At that time Yukiki and me were talking how our bottom are aching from some hours sitting, お尻が痛い anyway having fun is lots of work or something!

Hope 2013 gathering will be as good as this!!
Cheers on the next gathering!

cool and what a great video thanks for sharing Norm and good to see you Kyoko and everyone else . . .

BH: Thanks for seeing me and us (^_^;)

Hello everyone!
I’m Mari, Linda’s koto student and I will be coming along to the Tokyo meet in May!! (Don’t worry about the reservations because I believe Linda booked me a spot for the restaurant).

I really really look forward to meeting you all! Watching last year’s video tells me this is going to be a great gathering : )

Mariiiiii - you made it! Welcome to Bachido (and yes, you’re reserved). :smiley:

Woo hoo! Official!

Yay! More new people to meet~
Welcome, Mari!

Welcome welcome Glorious Mari!
(Sorry, had the fanfare of “Welcome Welcome Glorious Morn” stuck in my head)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs7J6qstBTM

Anywho, welcome to the forum. See you at the Tokyo gathering for the official member initiation ritual!