Bachido Mobile: Sapporo

While not being able to make blogcasts, I’ll be taking short videos of current happenin’s to keep everyone updated.

Day Two: Part 1

After getting some goodies at a local shamisen shop, Masahiro, Yousuke and I engage in a Bachido meeting over hot 'n spicy soup curry!

Day Two, Part Two

After taking new product pictures, the Bachido Team takes a break to help Hiroshi Nitta arrange and clean out the family garage. (which holds an almost life size portrait of Nitta Oyako.

It seems the Nitta family is quite similar to the Abbott family. Even more so because we’ve been doing a major house cleaning as well!

Day Two, Part Three

Hiroshi san uncovered a Morin Khuur which Masahiro won in some tournament (Most likely, a Awesome Contest) many years ago. Not having a use for it, they bestowed it on me.

有難う新田さん!!!

Bonus track on the CD: Morin Khuur, Tuvan throat singing, and Tsugaru shamisen, please!

i love it kyle :slight_smile: your throat singing and the morin khuur
dunghl dy is a very good peice ^^
(cant remember how to spell it though)
the morin khuur seems to have a nice sound to it though :slight_smile:
awesome luck… my luck today has been rather the opposite xD

Yeah!! Dyngyldai is how Yat Kha spell it on their album… love it man, would love to see some crazy collabs, i play kazakh dombra and want to get into throat singing! huun-huur-tu are also have some wicked songs in the same tradition.

Man I haven’t had breakfast today. That soup looks delicious…

Congratulations on your new instrument :slight_smile:

Loved their comments in the background (something like "wow, he’s good!) as they discovered you really could play the thing! :smiley:

Loved their comments in the background (something like "wow, he’s good!) as they discovered you really could play the thing! :smiley:

Yeah I think I heard a “sugoi” when he started with the Sygyt, the high pitched flute-like throat singing.

a w e s o m e performance . . . I mean that was really awesome . . .

I just got here earlier tonight. Masahiro, Kyle and I went to a bar where we jammed for a while with Kyle on electric guitar, Masahiro on drums and me on bass. That was pretty fun. We also practiced through a bunch of tunes and tomorrow it looks like we will start recording! Woo!

Day Three, Part 1

Kajino san came over to help Masahiro test out some brand new microphones. Sounded incredible… the price was quite astounding too. (In the high sense)

Day Three, Part 2

Masahiro and I convert his tiny bedroom into the set for all the new shamisen accesory instruction videos to be set in the Bachido Store.

Day Three, Part 3

We head to Sapporo Eki to pick up Misawa’s favorite braaah, Kebin Kmetz!

Day Three, Part 4

Kevin tries out Masahiro’s amazing new synthetic skin. We will have more videos about it later, but this teaser shows it is seriously quite spectacular.

Day Three, Part 5

Kevin reads his Bachido mail on his new iPad.

Day Three, Part 6

After settling in, we three heartily kanpai to the start of the new MoS CD!!!

Day Three, Part 7

Well, it’s safe to say I’ve gotten over the jet lag, as I’ve adjusted to the Nitta sleep schedule of bed at 4am, up at 12pm.

I think the obvious question here is, why are there tissues in a green box with white horses on it? :stuck_out_tongue: (First video)

LOVE the mobile blogcasts! Especially the kanpai video. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah man keep these coming they are really fun to watch. That synthetic skin sounds amazing!

the synthetic sounds amazing ^^ as liam said

really cant wait to hear it in person if possible.

LOVE the mobile blogcasts! Especially the kanpai video. :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree, I wished I was on vacation and got to drink as well :slight_smile:

That synthetic skin sounds amazing!

It would be interesting to hear how much more expensive it is. It would also be nice to hear more about how easy it is to stretch this synthetic skin so that you can do it yourself maybe. It’s easier playing around with cheaper materials obviously.

At this very moment Kyle is “punching in” a Shamisen part in the studio. That little Rascal!

At this very moment Kyle is “punching in” a Shamisen part in the studio. That little Rascal!

I hope it’s the intro to Fame.

These video’s are very entertaining :DD